Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First is the worst...

I'm already having a hard time with this thing.  This is what I wanted my "about this blog" to say, but it was far too long. I suppose now I can add more.

I will be departing on August 29th for Paris.  After being nagged, I finally decided that recording my trip via blog is much better than trying to remember everything then report back to my mother daily through emails. I am going to Paris to learn patisserie from the fine instructors at Le Cordon Bleu, but also to "find some independence" as mom likes to say. I love my home, my family and my friends and will  miss them greatly.  I believe some thank yous are in order. Thank you Claire for something, Nick for something else and my parents for loving the daylights out of me and giving me this most incredible opportunity. 

Come on my journey with me so I'm not a lonely Winter in Paris. 

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome.
    Also, eat sh*t Derek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEW AVVENTURE. YOU'LL DO GREAT. I'M ONLY A LITTLE SAD THAT YOU'LL BE SPEAKING FRENCH AND NOT ITALIAN WHEN YOU GET BACK. PLEASE DO NOT BECOME A PARISIAN SNOB.
    HOPE TO SEE YOU BEFORE YOU LEAVE. CIAO BELLA

    ReplyDelete