Saturday, September 17, 2011

Edible Paris

Today I ate my way through the 1st and 2nd.  I had 2 1/2 pain au chocolats and none of them were worth writing about.  What a shame.

I did however stop for some mini bites.  I had a mini MINI opera cake and a MINI little raspberry tart. Pretty scrumptious.  As Narges and I were walking, she would turn to me and say, "Oh my god, look what I have for you!" I thought she saw hottie chef walking down the street, but she showed me one of the oldest bakeries in Paris (I think) and some other really famous one with some nasty sad excuse of a pain au chocolat. Just because it was late in the day, it does not mean that your p.a.c can have a film over it, making it more soggy than necessary.

Here is potentially the oldest bakery




Here is the bakery that is supposed to be "amazing", whose p.a.c was a p.o.s.



Here are some other things we saw today.

Narges was set on going to Angelina so we went.  Sort of a bust other than my delicious bowl of lettuce.








1 comment:

  1. sounds like you might be in search of the best pac in paris....how fun.

    ReplyDelete