Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hottie Chef

I don't think that I can wait to blog about him! Today my pastry came out looking a little less than good. It had puffed up completely and looked as if it was leaning to one side.



I decided immediately that I needed to know why it had happened, and the only person I know to ask is Hottie!  He's extremely helpful, and not bad to look at.  I rushed up the stairs one floor to pay him a visit.  I knocked on the door of the room he was working in.  He turned around and smiled, I think I started to blush.  I signaled to him to come into the pantry as I mentioned that he seemed so happy.  Not once did the look on his face turn into that mean, frustrated look, even then I showed him my disaster.  I can't remember exactly what was said, although I remember the reasoning for why my cake turned out like that, because he was so damn hot.

He is my rendezvous in Paris, I just have to figure out how, and quick!

Today was a pretty decent day, other than the amount of 'twists' I ate.  We were supposed to use the left over puff pastry dough to make twists with cinnamon, chopped almonds and nibbed sugar, so I made some, then I made a "cinnamon roll" out of one, and put the stuff in the middle of another and closed it so it looked like a piece of pie.






Today we had the Stanley Tucci chef for our practical.  I also like to call him the "se bon"chef because no matter what is happening in class he says everything is fine, as in, it's okay to add the next thing, or go to the next step. I do like him because the room is not tense when he is there, and he lets me talk and sing as much as I want.

Today after class it was pouring rain so Olivia, Nicole, Tawni, Na(r)ges and I sat inside waiting for it to die down. We discussed the proper way to say that lightning struck (I didn't think that saying it had lightninginged really worked anymore). We realized that Olivia and I were wearing the same colored sweater and scarf, so Narges wanted to take a picture of us twinzies. Olivia said, "I'll do the 'Coco face'".  She nailed it, I must say.

My day has come to an end with a bowl of a variation of Barbie's lentil soup and some rice.  I have sworn off sugar (until tomorrow).

I might not write about the weekend, but just post pictures.  I had an amazing weekend with my cousin and her bf.  I love cuz, but EB is growing on me.  I approve.



Bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment