Saturday, October 29, 2011

Rose

I must say, Narges and I both agreed that the Rose salads were a bit underwhelming today.  There was something with apple and black radish that N said that it "tasted like hell".  I didn't mind it as much, but it was not great.  Also on the plate was a broccoli and cabbage thing.  I usually love the cabbage salads they have but this was far from good.  It was almost a little sour and bitter (raw broccoli?).  They didn't give me any carrot which I asked for, and they also switched the green beans on me from quinoa and haricot vert to haricot vert with some white creamy sauce.  Balf. would have been grossed out completely.

The guy who took the order was also a bit odd and special. He didn't get any of it right.  N got the mushroom quiche. It was yummy and her green salad was fresh and crisp with deliciousness. We got a brownie and citron polenta cake for dessert.



MOMMY AND DADDY ARE COMING TOMORROW/ 14 hours away!!!!!!!


Tonight I'm going to l'Entrecote tonight with N.  I'm very excited.  Apparently they serve the same thing to everyone; a salad, steak w/ fries and a dessert.  The perfect place to go to before mommy comes.

I shall report back and make you all jealous while you eat Mexican food and In 'n out and make me 5x as jealous.

Bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment